The Train Shed
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, September 29
1. Control the flow of work in the room by seating guests in station rotation while maintaining guest lists and following and enforcing check issue procedures.
2. Assign opening and/or closing side duties. Supervise side work and ensure completed lists of set ups of all stations before departure of service staff.
3. Handle reservation book, take incoming telephone calls, note reservations and special requests by guests.
4. Maintain the Hostess stand in a clean and organized manor. Return all items of CGS to the side station for re-use. Keep newspapers and menus clean and organized.
5. Table support required once guest has been directed to their table, additional place settings removed, coffee or juice offered if servers are busy.
6. Always greet using LHM 4 core standards.
7. Breakfast shifts bank must be maintained every day in the host station for making change. Weekends may be required to cashier.
8. During peak business take an active role in restaurant cleanliness and organization, including sweeping up debris from the buffet and around tables in the dining room.
Tuesday, September 29
1. Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
2. Greet guests promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner. Address the guest by name whenever possible. Explain specials and/or restaurant promotions to create guest awareness.
3. Record food and beverage orders from the guests accurately, repeating information back to the guest, and by using a guest check/ticket.
4. Present legible and accurate guest checks/tickets to the kitchen, provide additional information regarding the order as necessary.
5. Check completed orders for accuracy prior to serving. Deliver food promptly, serve hot food hot and cold food cold. Include appropriate condiments.
6. Replenish beverages as necessary and check will guests for overall satisfaction.
7. Market and serve upon request and dessert items or specialty coffees.
8. Promptly present guest check and accurately process cash, credit card and/or voucher transactions.