Public Area Attendant
1. Clean toilets, sinks, urinals, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms overhead, bending and stooping. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
2. Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures and shelves, extending arms overhead, bending and stooping if needed.
3. Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
4. Clean ashtrays and empty trash
5. Thoroughly vacuum lobby, hallways and public areas.