- Set up buffet by filling up bins with ice, stock utensils, plates and all other items necessary to complete buffet.
- Turn on warmers and place all food in their proper areas.
- Maintain a full buffet throughout the shift by restocking all items.
- Assist servers by quickly clearing dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Greet guests in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Transport all dirty serviceware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Break down the buffet by removing all items and storing them in their proper areas, clean items and restock them as needed for the next day.
- Wipe down the buffet, sweep and mop the floors.