Human Resource Generalist
- Interview candidates and use good judgment skills to forward qualified applicants to department managers. Complete all necessary paperwork including: Interview evaluation, applicant flow log, personnel requisition, etc. Complete background checks on candidates we are pursuing.
- Enroll employees and assist in the administration of all benefit programs.
- Assist and maintain employee files.
- Handle clerical office functions including: answering phones and responding to inquiries, type and prepare Human Resource documents and correspondence.
- Establishes and audits all internal financial controls, including purchasing, cash handling and disbursements, inventories, hotel equipment, master keys and personnel time records.