- Prepares all foods in accordance to standard recipes and as specified by the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items of the highest quality in the preparation of all items for employee dining.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product in regard to raw and ready to eat products.
- Keeps refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with health department regulations.
- Ensures all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition.
- Communicate with Chefs and cooks whenever more products are needed.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions.
- Performs general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Keep floors dry and clean to avoid slip/fall accidents.
- Performs other duties as requested, such as, cross-training, moving supplies and equipment, cleaning up spills, etc.
- Report any suspicious persons or activity to a supervisor immediately.