- Interview candidates and use good judgment skills to forward qualified applicants to department managers. Complete all necessary paperwork including: Interview evaluation, applicant flow log, personnel requisition, etc. Complete background checks on candidates we are pursuing.
- Enroll employees and assist in the administration of all benefit programs.
- Assist and maintain employee files.
- Handle clerical office functions including: answering phones and responding to inquiries, type and prepare Human Resource documents and correspondence.
- Establishes and audits all internal financial controls, including purchasing, cash handling and disbursements, inventories, hotel equipment, master keys and personnel time records.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions.
- Log entries and maintain tracking systems for various logs including: New hire log, termination log, training logs and performance appraisals.
- Send copies of newly hired employees’ W4s to the state on monthly basis.
- Assist with employee accident reporting, claim settlements and OSHA compliance.
- Report any suspicious persons or activities to a supervisor immediately.
- Other duties as assigned such as cross-training, special projects, etc.