DoubleTree Collinsville/St. Louis
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email email@example.com.
Tuesday, June 23
1. Prepares all pantry food items in accordance to standard recipes or as specified by the supervisor to ensure consistency of product to the guest; requires transportation of heavy food products.
2. Checks and controls the proper storage of product especially on all fresh produce, checking on portion control, to maintain quality product.
3. Keeps refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with health department regulations.
4. Ensures all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition.
5. Visually inspects, selects and uses only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items. Reads and employs math skills for following recipes. Prepares requisition for supplies and food items for production in work station.