Hilton St. Louis Airport
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email email@example.com.
Friday, January 8
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, windows and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 pounds.
3. Dust all furniture, pictures, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly. Check under bed to remove trash or other debris. Maintain cleanliness of public space, i.e.: lobby, public restrooms, offices, elevators and stairways as assigned.
4. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
5. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
6. Sign for keys, retrieve, push cart weighing up to 150 pounds. Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room. Must report all repairs or maintenance problems to supervisor.
7. Greet guests in hallways or in passing, ask if they are enjoying their stay.
Front Desk Agent
Friday, January 8
1. Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name, listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
2. Complete the registration process by obtaining data from the guest and/or reservation print out. Input information via computer or through a manual process. Confirm pertinent information, including number of guests, room preference, special requests and departure date. Confirm room rate visually, do not announce it. Select room in accordance to the guest’s needs, i.e.: number of beds, smoking/non-smoking, ground floor, etc. Provide folders containing room keys, non-verbally confirming the room number. Complete reservation requests utilizing similar format as check in process.
3. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Perform accurate, moderately complex arithmetic functions using a calculator. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer or manual system.
4. Promptly answer the telephone, within three rings at the front desk. Use your name when answering, speak clearly and in a pleasant tone of voice. Take and deliver accurate and timely guest messages, either manually or via the computer system. Deliver mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
5. Close guest accounts at time of check out and ask the guest how they enjoyed their stay. In the event of dissatisfaction or dispute, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
6. Remain calm and alert, especially during peak check in/check out times or during heavy hotel activity or in the event of an emergency.
7. Problem solve, resolve all customer issues.
8. Receive wake up call requests form guests, repeat information including guest’s name, wake up time and room number back to caller as it is taken, accurately and expediently log or input information via a manual or computerized system. When automated system not available, deliver wake up calls at the requested time, wishing the caller a good morning and providing the temperature.
9. Complete all other duties assigned by your supervisor or manager.