Hilton St. Louis Airport
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email email@example.com.
Wednesday, October 28
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, windows and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 pounds.
3. Dust all furniture, pictures, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly. Check under bed to remove trash or other debris. Maintain cleanliness of public space, i.e.: lobby, public restrooms, offices, elevators and stairways as assigned.
4. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
5. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
6. Sign for keys, retrieve, push cart weighing up to 150 pounds. Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room. Must report all repairs or maintenance problems to supervisor.
7. Greet guests in hallways or in passing, ask if they are enjoying their stay.