Homewood Suites Westport
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, January 8
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, windows and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 pounds.
3. Dust all furniture, pictures, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly. Check under bed to remove trash or other debris. Maintain cleanliness of public space, i.e.: lobby, public restrooms, offices, elevators and stairways as assigned.
4. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
5. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
6. Sign for keys, retrieve, push cart weighing up to 150 pounds. Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room. Must report all repairs or maintenance problems to supervisor.
7. Greet guests in hallways or in passing, ask if they are enjoying their stay.
Friday, January 8
To supervise, direct, assist, and assure the completion of housekeeping tasks in the guest rooms, corridors, and public space, assigned to the Room Attendants, Lobby Attendants, and Houseperson staff to maintain LHM’s high standard of cleanliness.
Example of Duties
1. Visually inspect suites, guest rooms, public spaces and corridors for cleanliness and appearance. Complete written inspections in accordance to LHM’s policy. Update room status upon completion of inspection.
2. Train and monitor performance of Room Attendants, Lobby Attendants, and the Houseperson staff. Exercise good judgment, as well as provide organization, instruction, guidance, communication and counseling. Assign staff to their designated work areas and insure that all jobs are completed within the shift. Assist with performance reviews for Housekeeping department. Prepare P.M. room discrepancy report.
3. Take requested inventories of furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies. Ensure that both carts and linen/supply closets are kept clean, neat, and stocked according to departmental guidelines. Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, assisting with employee training and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
4. Complete work orders and submit all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms, corridors and public space areas to the Engineering Department immediately.
5. Expedite special guest requests, such as extra towels, blankets or pillows.