Marriott St. Louis West
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, January 8
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, windows and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 pounds.
3. Dust all furniture, pictures, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly. Check under bed to remove trash or other debris. Maintain cleanliness of public space, i.e.: lobby, public restrooms, offices, elevators and stairways as assigned.
4. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
5. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
6. Sign for keys, retrieve, push cart weighing up to 150 pounds. Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room. Must report all repairs or maintenance problems to supervisor.
7. Greet guests in hallways or in passing, ask if they are enjoying their stay.
Front Office Manager
Friday, January 8
Accountable for the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel and providing exceptional levels of guest service through the guests’ stay. Act as Manager on Duty on occasion and respond to emergency codes.
Example of Duties
Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all Hilton standards are being applied.
1. Responsible for the hiring, training, and direction of new department employees.
2. Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
3. Work in conjunction with accounting to maintain and minimize levels of account receivables.
4. Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
5. Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
6. Supervise the activities and the service levels of the concierge, telecommunications, and front desk divisions.
7. Ensure the timely completion of performance appraisals.
8. Responsible for the Hilton membership program and ensure that all guests who are members are appropriately recognized, meeting all Hilton standards.