St. Louis Aquarium Foundation
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-9500 or email email@example.com.
Tuesday, May 17
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the mission of St. Louis Aquarium Foundation.
- In partnership with the Executive Director, create and implement annual development plan and strategy. Manage the Foundation’s development efforts to raise funds with yearly increases.
- Develop and execute solicitation and stewardship strategies for donors and sponsors.
- Design and deliver appeals targeting donor level memberships, introductory gifts, annual gifts, pledges, recurring gifts, and re-activation gifts.
- Create and manage fundraising events including the annual gala.
- Create email and social media directed to donors and prospects that communicate case for support and impact of gifts.
- Communicate to Executive Director and Board of Directors activities and results.
- Cultivate and steward new and existing donors through in-person visits, personalized correspondence, special events and timely acknowledgments.
- Working with the Development Coordinator, maintain the development database.
- Collaborate with Executive Director on donor communications, including annual appeal, annual report, newsletters, and donor impact reports.
- Work as part of the grant writing team and assist regularly with gathering information needed to secure funding and meet grant application and reporting deadlines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.