St. Louis Union Station Soda Fountain
How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email email@example.com.
Tuesday, June 23
1. Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
2. Greet guests promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner. Address the guest by name whenever possible. Explain specials and/or restaurant promotions to create guest awareness.
3. Record food and beverage orders from the guests accurately, repeating information back to the guest, and by using a guest check/ticket.
4. Present legible and accurate guest checks/tickets to the kitchen, provide additional information regarding the order as necessary.
5. Check completed orders for accuracy prior to serving. Deliver food promptly, serve hot food hot and cold food cold. Include appropriate condiments.
6. Replenish beverages as necessary and check will guests for overall satisfaction.
7. Market and serve upon request and dessert items or specialty coffees.
8. Promptly present guest check and accurately process cash, credit card and/or voucher transactions.