How to Apply
Inquiries Call 314-434-5885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, July 30
1. Prepares all foods in accordance to standard recipes and as specified by the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items of the highest quality in the preparation of all menu items.
2. Checks and controls the proper storage of product and portion control, i.e. especially high cost meat and fish items.
3. Keeps refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with health department regulations.
4. Ensures all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition.
5. Prepares requisitions for supplies and food items for production in work station. Reads and employs math skills to appropriately prepare items according to recipes.