- Ensure that meals are being served in a professional and timely manner by circulating within the outlets and communicating with the kitchen and the order takers. Handle guest complaints. Monitor and supervise set up and maintenance of room service area to ensure that it is up to standard.
- Ensure availability of manpower, supplies, and equipment to ensure positive guest experience. Assist in hiring, scheduling, supervision and control of cashiers, supervisors, greeters, servers and bus attendants.
- Attend pre-meal meetings and conduct ongoing training of employees to ensure that employees continue to improve their performance.
- Assist in the completion of reports on production and necessary requisitions. Assist in regulation of distribution of necessary supplies.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to, serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests and general clerical/cashier duties.